Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Gratitude


This COVID period has certainly been a daunting period. Projects are either postponed or cancelled. Payments for completed projects are delayed. It is challenging time trying to get in new projects and at times it can be stressful.

One Day At A Time
For me, I just take things one day at a time. Daily I set goals to achieve for the day. This could be pitching to 20 companies each day or touching base with clients and friends. It could also be completing an existing work and adding value to the work that I do.

Being Thankful
There are challenging moments, worrying when is the next writing job, finances and our health. I learn to focus on gratitude. Just being thankful each day for the gift of life and sight, our daily meals, a place to stay and being with our loved ones is something I am truly grateful for. In my quiet moments, I pray and this has given me a sense of peace. Through prayers I find the strength to live each day to the fullest.

The Gift of Friendship
My friends have been my pillar of support in my journey. I cherish each friendship, some dating from school days. I am very blessed to know people through different stages of my life. It is amazing how we are still in touch. Each friend plays an instrumental role especially the closer ones who are there for me through the ups and downs of my life. They cherish me just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment