Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Extrovert


Extroverts are often described as the life of parties. They are often described as outgoing, sociable, friendly, talkative and action-orientated. Well, all I can say there is there a never moment being around with me. I am always up to mischief or rather busy with matters. Yes, I am an outgoing extrovert. Here are some of my traits :

Love to talk
I love to engage in conversations. Silence terrifies me especially if one is at a party or in a business deal. My mum says that I resemble my late dad, who loves to socialize. Throw me a topic and I am sure I can talk about it. I like to find out more about the other person that I am talking to. A conversation is never focused about me, it is always about you. 

Socializing 
I enjoy spending time with people. Usually I feel energized and charged up when I am out for talks and events. I actually gain energy with such social interactions. Which probably explains why I am perfectly comfortable facilitating in groups and organizing events. If you ask me to stay home for the entire week, I will feel very tired and bored. 

Friendly
Since young, I find it easy to meet new people and new friends. Whenever I travel in tour groups, I will be chatting with tour mates. At the end of the trip, we still keep in touch. At work place, I  always have colleagues who are there for me. In my studies, I am thankful to find course mates who end up being my project/ study mates and good friends. 

Solve Problems
Not one to sweep things under the carpet, I dislike it when there are no solutions. I like to come together to discuss issues with solutions. I recalled last semester when we were doing my philosophy paper, we had to prepare 65 questions for our exams. With a friend we formed a study group, and we took different questions to prepare and then shared as a team. 

Willing to share
If it is something within my knowledge and means, I will share with others. I have shared with a few on career and work opportunities. Where I am today, I truly believe in paying in forward. I recalled as a student, I will always be the one that will collate the class essay and then send to all. When we share, we also grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment