Monday, September 17, 2018

The beauty of flowers

Sunflowers at Flower Dome

Being in nature allows me to be carefree. The freedom just to be me, enjoying the greenery, the flowers, the animals and the sky. I also have the opportunity to take photos. Photography is another of my hobbies - hopefully in this lifetime I will own an SLR camera.

Here I am at the flower dome at Gardens by the Bay. Indeed, this round the exhibits are on the sunflowers. For a moment I wish I am transported to Khao Yai, a place I have been eyeing for the past two years but no chance to visit yet. Hopefully next year, yet there is another destination in mind for next year end. The main highlight is to see the sunflowers there and to explore the sights there.  There are so many more places to explore yet I have to find friends, persuade hubby to come along with me and also save hard for such trips.

I love flowers. Their beauty makes me smile. In Europe, if you can see the flowers such as tulips, roses and lavender in bloom, it will definitely be a picture perfect postcard. I am thankful for the flowers I receive from my hubby on my birthdays and Valentine's day. Something I look forward, although they are indeed expensive especially on Valentine's day. Well this only happens once a year.
Birthday Flowers 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment